SharePoint Intranet Portfolio
Transform Your SharePoint Intranet
We are so glad you have stopped by!
Looking to build out a new Intranet or redesign an existing SharePoint site?
Please read on to see examples of our work and learn about our process.
Table of Contents
Benefits of a SharePoint Intranet
Improve companywide communication
- Connect your company across locations and time zones
- Provide engaging content
- Communicate with work from home staff
- Make life simpler for new onboarded employees
Reinforce your brand and values
- Improve employee engagement
- Bring your workplace culture to live
- Improve employee loyalty and sense of belonging
- Boost recognition and reward
Communicate with your staff in a central place!
Building a new Intranet
Starting from a blank slate? This is the simplest scenario and allows us to make a great first time impression with your staff.
- Define the content for homepage and department sites
- Incorporate your organizations branding into SharePoint
- Build a beautiful and modern UI
- Set up security and roles
- Create a simple CMS (Content Management System) to easily manage content
The finished product will be a great new Intranet that can be easily self-managed without any outisde assistance.
Transform existing Intranet
There are many reasons why people come to us to redesign their Intranet Homepage or entire Intranet such as
- Unispiring design (See opposite image)
- Poor user adoption
- Difficult to manage content
- Lack of company branding
- A staff bias against SharePoint based on prior experience
We are here to help you transform your current site and get your staff excited about a new SharePoint Intranet experience.
Common Homepage Components
We have incorporated many SharePoint components into homepages. Below are some common content compenents.
- New and Announcements
- Management and Executive Blogs
- Quick Links to applications
- Commonly used files & links
- Calendar & Events
- Metrics and Surveys
- Employee Corner
- And much more...
Simple SharePoint List CMS (for entering content)
How it Works
We have extended Microsoft technology to greatly improve functionality and simplify content management.
This has the following major benefits
- Use simple SharePoint lists for Content Management.
- Ability to queue up informationto display on certain dates.
- Flexible design such as Scroll Limits. Keeps all content properly aligned on page unlike SharePoint out of the box.
- Security so only the specified users can modify content .
How we work
We have a trusted and transparent process in place which ends with. All steps below are FREE of charge
- An Estimate, Timeframe & Roadmap for your Intranet project
- A Demo of our vision for your Intranet
Step 1: Contact us to set up a Welcome Call. On this call we will
- Say hello and discuss your initial Intranet requirements
- Demo an exmaple of our Intranet
Step 2: Short back & forth process with additional calls where needed
- We provide a simpe Questionnaire to help refine requirements
- We build out a new demo site just for you.
(Get to see a working example of Intranet with your branding)
- Final presenation with Costs and Timeframe
Sample Roadmap Click Image to enlarge
Moving Forward / After the Intranet
As mentioned earlier, we build out Intranets in a way that are simple to manage without our assistance. We are of course, always available if you need help or if you want to add new features. We love building long term relationships with our clients. Below are some of our additional offerings
- General Office 365 / SharePoint Support
- Getting the best out of Office 365 Tools
- Using MS Teams for
- Project Management
- Automated Business Processes and workflows
- Transforming Excel spreadsheets
- Building portals such as PTO, Onboarding, Benefits